Unigram is a campus event organizer system as well as a food ordering system for Singapore users. The founder of Unigram was looking for a technology partner because the campus event organizers face many difficulties and obstacles in securing sponsorships & vendors for their event. They want an in-house development team to create a food ordering system where users can order breakfast, lunch, or dinners anywhere they want. They also want to create animations on the homepage. When we are started working on Unigram at WebePower, our team members have put all their efforts into the application to create the final results. But our designers and developers got some amazing challenges from the client-side but they make solutions for all the challenges.
1. In the Packed Food Order page:-
● Manage multiple tabs with dynamic tabs name with the counter.
● Validation on all fields
● By using the radio button, the user can change the options
● If the user does not fill the fields after submitting the button then
an error message on top.
● After submit then show field off data with ajax and inquiry on
2. SVG Scrolling on the homepage.
● Manage line on scroll with text animation.
1. For Packed Food Orde page:-
● We develop a custom plugin to manage the section of booking
● We used Bootstrap and a custom table to store all the
scrolling on the homepage