Lets Study is an e-learning platform development that is built by the in-house development department. Nowadays, students prefer e-learning platforms to enhance their skill development at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. So, our team members thought about this e-learning tutorial concept and getting started to develop with an aim to transform their lives through learning.
Lets Study is an eCommerce Website application where the Students can subscribe the multiple courses with a given time period. After the completion of the time period, the course charges will be deducted automatically from your bank account. The students will get a notification for the completion of the subscription package. In addition, if someone wants to leave their subscription package, there are easy steps to unsubscribe their package.
When we started working on the Lets Study project, our in-house
designers and developers face many complex challenges. Lets Study is
B2C eCommerce-based product, but during the discussion of our team
members, they face lots of challenges. Here are some challenges that we
● Defining a completely novel idea for the services and delivering an
unprecedented user experience.
● Showcase all the popular courses on the home page.
● Design the course page based on categories that the user can view
as per their requirement.
● Send notification to users for the updation of new courses.
● Integrate the WooCommerce plugin with WordPress.
● Integrate Stripe Gateway with WooCommerce
● Integrate WooCommerce Subscription with WooCommerce
● To showcase all the popular products with the custom slider on the
home page, we created 2 custom text fields on the WooCommerce
product page in the admin panel.
● We install and configure WooCommerce to integrate with WordPress.
● We install and configure the Stripe Gateway to integrate with