I was preparing myself to attend the “Meet Magento” event then I suddenly received a call from New Zealand for a project. He actually wants the upgradation of Magento 2 in the latest version. I have explained everything in detail and the client agreed to work with us. I have shared the detailed proposal about the project and the client agreed to hire us for this project. Expert Infotech was established in 2002, providing the customer the latest gadgets and accessories out there in the market. They deal in hardware solutions, online computers, laptop & PC component retail, web design and development, web hosting, e-commerce solutions, and search engine optimization.
● Analyze the whole system resources required for the newer version.
● Maintain less downtime when implementing the upgradation on live.
● Before upgrading the project, we need to transmit the module to the
updated store and the prerequisites required by the platform for this
● Handle all the issues of the magento2 latest version for that project.
● Review the complete website and prepare a detailed report.
● Find the solution to solve the issue of the current version during
implementing the upgradation version.
● Setup the staging environment for the same.
● Follow the upgradation plan and maintain the current design and
● Also, cover the changes of third-party module changes then it will be
upgraded along with Magento.
● When all the issues are resolved then we should proceed with
manual testing that will cover all the aspects of the application
(frontend & backend).
● When the website is ready for live, our project manager also asked
the client for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) website, and if it is
confirmed then we can move it to live.