What is Laravel?
Laravel is a major member of a novel generation of web frameworks. It is a free for all PHP web framework, produced by Taylor Otwell back in 2011 and made for the development of web applications adhering to the MVC model.
Some of the key features of Laravel are:
- modular packaging system with a functional dependency manager
- different methods for accessing relational databases though Routing
- facilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance
- Favouring syntactic sugar
- easy authentication by providing user-friendly interface and much more.