Magento 2.4.3 release comes with new advanced features to enhance performance, security, and platform improvements. Magento is one of the strong communities that has not been affected during the pandemic. However, it always provides new features to the owners of the Magento eCommerce website. In this blog, we are sharing the new features in Magento 2.4.3 Release Notes and Updates About Latest Magento 2 Version. Moreover, these features will motivate you to upgrade your existing Magento store to the latest version.
The new features in Magento 2.4.3 include more than 370 new fixes to core code, 33 security enhancements, and solutions to 290 GitHub issues. Therefore, all the issues that arise in Magento 2.4.2 have been fixed in the latest version of Magento 2.4.3.
Upgrade your store to the latest Magento 2 version and get seamless online shopping experiences for your loyal customers.
Here are new features in Magento 2.4.3
- Resolved 33 security issue
- New Composer Plugin
- Include built-in rate-limiting in Magento API
- Extend ReCAPTCHA coverage
- Infrastructure improvements
- Supported PayPal Pay Later
- Platform Enhancement
- Upgraded third-party libraries
- Upgraded Core Composer Dependencies
- GraphQL coverage for shared routes
- Available PageBuilder as a bundled extension
- Upgrade Compatibility Tool
- Update in Vendor Developed Extensions
- Live Search
- Improved Quality of the framework
- Introduced B2B v1.3.2 For Adobe Commerce
Everything you know about the Magento open source 2.4.3 Release
Substantial Security Enhancement
Magento 2.4.3 version introduces security enhancement to fix all the known issues generated in previous versions. So it includes 33 security fixes to eliminate vulnerabilities like Remote Code Execution (RCE) and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS).
- A new composer plugin basically helps to identify the malicious packages with the same name on the public package repository.
- ReCAPTCHA coverage has been extended to protect endpoints from spam attacks.
- ReCaptcha is also working on the place order storefront page and payment-related web APIs but by default it is disabled. If you want to apply ReCAPTCHA, you can enable it from the admin panel.
- A rare limiting feature restricts the user to request the size or number of resources. Therefore, it allows you to prevent denial-of-service (DoS).
- You need to protect your administrative access from hackers. As a result, Magento has recommended taking all the necessary steps such as IP whitelisting, two-factor authentication, enabling strong passwords, VPN, choose the unique location.
- After the security enhancement update is concerned, there are no approved records of the hacker’s attack.
- Customer Account
- Content Management System
- Import/Export or Buying/Selling
- Promotions and Targeting of products
- The shopping cart and checkout
- Staging and Preview
As the new version of Magento 2.4.3 is not yet compatible with PHP 8.x. But the following platform is upgraded that is compatible with PHP 8.x to reach the future goal.
- Upgraded core composure dependencies as well as third-party libraries.
- Upgrade the Knockout JS Library to v3.5.1
- Upgrade Laminas library
- Support Redis 6.0.12
- Remove deprecated TinyMCE v3 library
- It decreased the indexation time for product price as well as catalog rules indexers.
- Now merchants can eliminate a website from unwanted customer groups or shared catalogs.
- So, it reduces the number of records for indexing and enhances the indexing times.
PayPal Later Support
PayPal Later is an innovative feature that has been integrated into Magento Open Source. Basically, it allows the shoppers to pay the amount in partial payment and EMIs besides paying in full at once.
Moreover, you can enhance your online store to drive more sales by lowering the barrier of entry with your product prices.
GraphQL API Expansion
- Shared Catalog
- The cart display all the promotional.
- You can not change the tax on the product page or information regarding the discount.
- Moreover, Magento ensures that the GraphQL covered all the shared routes.
- Users have the option to access the category data through IDs, slugs, names.
- In addition, the route query replaced the urlResolver query and its functionality.
Now Page Builder is available in Magento Open Source as a bundled extension. So, it becomes the default content editing tool for Magento Open Source 2.4.3. Moreover, it replaces TinyMCE editor in the following Admin areas:-
- CMS Page
- CMS Block
- Category Description
- Product Description
- When you click on a product’s configurable options, you will not get any duplicate product thumbnails in a product’s image gallery.
- You will get a configuration pop-up when you are editing a configurable product from a wish list.
Installation, upgrade, deployment
The following command is used to return a message indicating that everything is up-to-date after a successful upgrade.
Magento B2B version 1.3.2
Here are the following features of the latest version of Magento B2B that are released along with the new features in Magento 2.4.3:-
- It sends emails for soon-to-expire and expired negotiable quotes.
- Admin can change or update the customer’s custom attribute values.
- Admin with restricted accounts can create a company that includes only website-level privileges and uses different currencies than a website.
Is the latest version Magento 2.4.3 beneficial for your existing store?
Are you thinking about that? All the above updates and features in Magento 2.4.3 enhance your online store for your loyal customers to provide a flawless shopping experience. If you are running an older version of Magento, we would like to recommend you upgrade your Magento store.
Upgrade to Magento 2.4.3 from Seven WebePower and get the advantage of all the advanced features. We have a dedicated Magento development team that will assist you to upgrade your existing store into the latest version.
If you have any queries related to Magento update or support, please ask out Certified Magento Experts. We will be happy to assist you. You can also take our more Magento Development Services to boost your sales and conversion.